Prosperis Technology Collaboration was founded in 1999 as a technology company providing specialist services to other IT- and auditing companies. In 2005 we changed focus on event technology and consulting.
With technology being an integral part of the events industry it is imperative to have a technology partner like Prosperis. As the preferred event technology partner of the Cape Town International Convention Centre, the Prosperis team has extensive experience in managing and implementing small to large scale projects in the events industry.
We began our operations 20 years ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started small, with just two people, and today we fulfilled thousands of orders throughout Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients.
We embrace green technologies and recognise our social responsibility. Prosperis is a thought and action leader. From our technology solutions and involvement in various industry bodies, we set industry standards, foster skills development and generate insight.
In addition to event services and short-term technology rental, our consulting service contribute to numerous industries such as financial, manufacturing, mining and tourism.
With technology being an integral part of the events industry, it is imperative to have a technology partner like Prosperis. The Prosperis team has extensive experience in managing and implimenting small to large scale projects in the events industry.
Our logo represent our mission and core values:
- Our logo promotes the culture of Prosperity by visually resembling a tree that branches out.
- The three branches represent our core focus, being team-, process- and technology alignment.
- The root of the tree resembles our clients and our values, and a reminder that everything we do should link back to our clients and values.
- With the trunk of the tree being in the form of USB, we pay homage to the technology roots of our organisation.
- The logo also depicts the branches of a tree that form a complex network of sub-branches, symbolising the complexity of business.
- The top part of the tree resembles not only the leaves, but also a cloud. This support to our willingness to embrace modern research and methodologies.