- Founded in 1999 as a technology company providing specialist services to other IT- and auditing companies.
- In 2005 we changed focus to event technology and consulting.
- We started small, with just two people. Today we fulfilled thousands of orders throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
- We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients.
- With technology being an integral part of the events industry, it is imperative to have a technology partner like Prosperis.
- As the preferred event technology partner of the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) for fifteen years, the Prosperis team has extensive experience in managing and implementing small to large scale projects in the events industry.
- We embrace green technologies and recognise our social responsibility.
- From our involvement in various industry bodies, we set industry standards, foster skills development and generate insight. Prosperis is a thought and action leader.
- In addition to event services and short-term technology rental, our consulting service contribute to numerous industries such as financial, manufacturing, mining and tourism.
With technology being an integral part of the events industry, it is imperative to have a technology partner like Prosperis. The Prosperis team has extensive experience in managing and implimenting small to large scale projects in the events industry.
Why choose us
Having worked on thousands of events, we have a solid track record in the events industry. We worked at virtually all the main venues in South Africa.
We are skilled to provide technically challenging solutions. From Wi-Fi in remote locations to high-security networks and integration to third parties, we did it.
Many of our clients used our services for well over a decade. Some of these clients, such as the CTICC and World Economic Forum (WEF), worked with us since 2005.
Understand the Ecosystem
We understand the ecosystem, and work with our clients to meet budget and technical requirements. We also have an excellent working relationship with other stakeholders.
Clients trust us to work on some of the most presitigous events such as the World Economic Forum (WEF), G20 Summit and the Cape Town International Jazz Festival (since 2004)
Besides our standard products, our flexibility allows us to design custom solutions to meet any demand. We work with our clients to make sure our solutions is perfect for any requirement.
The Prosperis mission and core values is represented in our logo:
- Technology Roots (USB)
- Clients and Values (Root)
- Culture of Prosperity (Tree)
- Three Focus Areas (Branches)
- Embrace Complexity (Leaves)
- Embrace New Trends (Cloud)